Mark Ronson has announced that his fifth studio album, Late Night Feelings, will be released on June 21st via Columbia Records.
The title track single “Late Night Feelings” feat. Lykke Li is out now. The album will feature collaborations with a diverse range of artists including Miley Cyrus, Camila Cabello, and Alicia Keys.
Mark has described this album as a collection of “sad bangers,” and the single, like much of the album, is emotionally complex and personal.
“Late Night Feelings” feat. Lykke Li boasts an addictive chorus and was written by Mark Ronson, Ilsey Juber, Lykke Li and Stephen Kozmeniuk. The single was produced by Mark and co-produced by the Picard Brothers at Zelig Studios in LA.
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
4. Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
7. When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
8. Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (feat. Ilsey)